Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sunday Sunset + Start of the Week

So this Sunday me and my crew (well not my crew, but the Crown buddies that all came to Yuma) went out to see the sunset.  We wanted to get some photos of it to show off to all the Minnesotans how pretty it is here.  So we did.  Or should I say, my friends did.  They haven't posted them so I can't steal them from Facebook....so yes. Anticlimactic.  Sunday my van finally died as well.  This means I need to get a new car.  Not sure if a used car will be an upgrade for my van, but I will no longer hold soccer mom status.  That van and I have done a lot though.  Been to a lot of places.  Electronic moment of silence for my van...

...

...

Thank you.  

This start if the week has been good as well.  Oh, weather update; it rained today!  It was crazy.  Both in the area of wether as well as how hopped up the kiddos got!  It is like the same energy Minnesota kids have with the first snow!  Not only did I experience the hyper kids, we also had the wet clothing / adolescence smell too.  Yeah.  Interesting day...luckily it was our specials day so they used their energy on PE.  

Well that's all for now, have a good day, and until next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment