Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Continuing the Teaching.

First Full Days: How do we fill it? (MAP Testing....)[yaaaaaay]

So we are just on our first full week and full days.  How do we spend a lot of our times?  MAPS tests.  Hopefully you understand me well enough that my yaaaaaay is sarcastic.  I mean, MAPS tests makes planning easier, but they are not fun to give out.  I feel like an official teacher now, I'm dishing out tests! But going through these first four days, I'm starting to get used to this whole teacher thing...It's a lot more than just teaching the contact all right!  I have a bunch of piles of documents to sign and sticky notes to answer and finish.  It's busy all right, but even through this business, I love doing what I do. 

Parent Orientations:

We also did some orientations of parents.  It's so great to meet parents and see the similarities of parents to their offspring.  It's a lot of fun!  It probably comes from my people watching skills but it really is great to meet parents.  Today was also one of my 13hr work days....In at 6:30am, out at 7:30pm.  Guess I'm earning my summer hours!  

No comments:

Post a Comment