Saturday, December 12, 2015

I've realized its December...(the choices I have to make are different!).

Today I was making the choice of what to wear (sweatpants or shorts today) and I just realized it was December 12....Yikes.  It has been a crazy week (I feel that I say that every week....but still, it was!). We had our Christmas programs and it went great...that just meant I had two 12 hour days this week (and another one on Friday for grading.). So it was a long week.  I feel the energy of the students ready for the break.  Teaching is getting more difficult from anxious 8 and 9 year olds excited for Santa, cookies, Santa cookies, and presents.  It's also a huge moment realizing I'm a .5 year teacher already! I still feel like I am student teaching and all that, yet I'm starting to get the hang of it all!   Anyways, 3.5 days away from break!  I'll be back in MN in search of friends, family, and snow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment