Friday, December 18, 2015

The Team (#3rd Grade #NoFilter)

The Team:

One thing that I am very blessed to have is an amazing team here at DVA!  The move to Arizona would be much more gloomy and dull without these rad peeps.  I know they all truly care for each other and their students, though we have tough times with 8 and 9 year olds excited about Halloween, Christmas, or the end of the day, I know that through the help and teamwork we can all do it while having fun!  I'm also thankful everyone is cool with my "interesting" quirks and such.  I like cats, I am a not-woman, I like creepy-crawlies as pets, I research new technology, Christmas Unicorns, upscale coffee (group in burr-grinders and brewed in a variety of machines), yet they will all (mostly) listen to what I have to say and see my point...Though it isn't what they may enjoy or will naturally discuss.  
They have truly shown me a kindness of no one else here in Yuma.  Showing me what to do (Downtown Yuma, Mexico, Cali, etc.), not to do (go up Telegraph pass in the summertime), doing what they say not to do anyways (go up Telegraph pass in the summertime alone at night...) Anyways.  I wanted to give a shout out to them here.  We are a team like no other, and once when school starts up again, seeing the team will be one thing I will look forward to.  




Ornament of the Team! (It DOES snow in Yuma!)


Also SmallGrp

I wanted to post on the small group because it had my new favorite Christmas Shirt...Also the peeps are rad! 

Also the Crown Friends (Also Beth known as "zee gurlfreind" *insert Romantic-isk French Accent*) 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Klemme. I just freaking love you. I am very grateful to be part of such an amazing team. We truly are the BEST one at DVA! It has been a pleasure getting to know you. And.....thanks for the Tuesday morning planning time coffee. You rock!

    ReplyDelete