Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Weekend: San Diego Trip! ((And Forgotten Pictures From Last Weekend))

San Diego Zoo:

So we traveled to San Diego this Labor Day Weekend.  It was a blast.  Super happy to get an opportunity to go to San Diego and enjoy some of the sights to see there.  We stop at many coffee shops and stores, but the big event on Saturday was the San Diego Zoo.  I have some photos of it, but my phone was unfortunately very low based on the car trip to San Diego (where there's a stretch of no service / my phone was looking for it) and the fact that I personally got up at 3:30am (not a personal choice more of a bodily choice!)  

It was a zoo.  There were animals.  It was a lot bigger than Como and I'd say bigger than MN zoo, MN had a lot more inside parts though...Probably for the cold Winter weather...I could be wrong though!  

Here's a few pictures of animals (and us!)











Yeah...You can probably tell what type of animal I really like, huh? 

Pacific Beach (San Diego):

We also went to a beach to get a tan.  It was pretty great.  We basically did nothing at the beach.  That's the best thing that you can possibly do.  So we hung out, went into the ocean, and took naps all day (with the occasional trip to a store for coffee, ice cream, or other consumables).  



It was a very fun and relaxing day.  Monday is nice too, but Monday now feels like Sunday, which is "the day before Monday" so it feels like the week is about to start up.  In that, I am still enjoying the break, I will get some work done today, but in general, I am ready to do...Nothing today :)


Sidenotes:

So I use a Fitbit, and my last replacement Fitbit just broke...They actually replaced the replacement one, however, so I took a picture of my "Fitbit Family." 

Last weekend we actually (attempted) Telegraph Pass.  Our group went at a bad time (about 110 outside) and we were not quite ready for it either, so we just got close to the bottom of the path, and went back.  There were some cool photos, however, of the sun setting.  Enjoy these week old goodies!







...Speaking about sunsets from last week...On Sunday (last week) I went for a bike ride, and caught the sun looking awesome as well.  Enjoy.





1 comment: